Marbrook is proud to be an employer of choice.
For an exciting, fulfilling and rewarding career, come and join our team.
Benefits of working for Marbrook
We are not a big corporate care company with thousands of anonymous staff. We all know each other and support each other every day, working as a team.
Working with us at Marbrook leads to a whole lot of great benefits! Here are just a few:
- Highly competitive hourly rates
- Generous pension scheme
- First class specialist tailored training and induction
- Full time/Part time/Night/Bank contracts available (care roles)
- Access to shopping and entertainment discounts
- Hot meal on shift (care roles)
- Length of service recognition
- Flexible rotas
- Support to achieve your Level 2 in health and social care (care roles)
- Training to become an expert medication giver (care roles)
- Career development opportunities to Senior Support Worker/Team Leader (care roles)
- Regular management supervision and support
- Free parking
And of course, the main benefit you will get working with us is the priceless feeling of making a real difference to our residents’ lives every single day, whether you work in a care or a support services role.
Competence, Choice and Compassion – in everything we do
£10.70 per hour Full and/or part time (includes nights and weekends) Competence, Choice and Compassion– are these more than just words to you? Our focus at The Marbrook Centre is employing people whose values, behaviours and attitudes match our own and who have a...
12 hour shifts, full time and part time (rotating days and waking nights) Competence, Choice and Compassion – these are more than just words, they run through every element of care we provide. We need Nurses whose values, behaviours and attitudes match our own and who...
Care Assistants £9.50 per hour £20748 p/a Full time, part time and bank hours available If Competence, Choice and Compassion are more than just words to you, please read on….. As a Care Assistant at The Marbrook Centre you will show real empathy and compassion to our...
For further information please contact Marbrook
t. 01480 273 273
Our latest news
Our visiting policy is regularly changing in line with...
L to R; David Whitten – Therapy Lead at Marbrook / Robert...
CCTV in care homes is a highly contentious subject and one...
If a picture is said to be worth a 1000 words, what...
Hunts Post Feature: Parents praise centre that helped their daughter reach goals after near-fatal crash
Headway - the UK’s largest brain injury charity - has...