Marbrook is proud to be an employer of choice.
For an exciting, fulfilling and rewarding career, come and join our team.
Benefits of working for Marbrook
We are not a big corporate care company with thousands of anonymous staff. We all know each other and support each other every day, working as a team.
Working with us at Marbrook leads to a whole lot of great benefits! Here are just a few:
- Highly competitive hourly rates
- Generous pension scheme
- First class specialist tailored training and induction
- Full time/Part time/Night/Bank contracts available (care roles)
- Access to shopping and entertainment discounts
- Hot meal on shift (care roles)
- Length of service recognition
- Flexible rotas
- Support to achieve your Level 2 in health and social care (care roles)
- Training to become an expert medication giver (care roles)
- Career development opportunities to Senior Support Worker/Team Leader (care roles)
- Regular management supervision and support
- Free parking
And of course, the main benefit you will get working with us is the priceless feeling of making a real difference to our residents’ lives every single day, whether you work in a care or a support services role.
Competence, Choice and Compassion – in everything we do
Due to a recent promotion we are recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant to assist our chefs with the food preparation for our residents. You will ensure the kitchen area is clean, maintaining our high standards at all times and experience in the health and social care...
Nurse Hourly rate: £18.54 per hour Full time/Part time/Nights/Bank contracts available We pay a high hourly rate that equates to a band 6/7 in the NHS. This is because we want you as a highly qualified and experience healthcare professional to be a part of our...
Hourly rate: £9.12 per hour Full time/part time/nights/bank contracts available. Previous experience is not essential for this role, although if you have worked in care before that is also great. Our focus is employing people whose values, behaviours and attitudes...
For further information please contact Marbrook
t. 01480 273 273
Our latest news
After a successful trial period, we are now offering...
L to R; David Whitten – Therapy Lead at Marbrook / Robert...
CCTV in care homes is a highly contentious subject and one...
If a picture is said to be worth a 1000 words, what...
Hunts Post Feature: Parents praise centre that helped their daughter reach goals after near-fatal crash
Headway - the UK’s largest brain injury charity - has...